Customer Service Team
- General Enquiries 0800 096 9696
- Email Feedback Form
SEEBOARD are a part of EDF Energy, who serve over 5 million customers throughout the UK.
- Seeboard customers can collect Nectar points when they pay their bills, which can be used to pay for products and services.
- Dual Fuel
- Economy 7
Packages on offer
Pay for your energy first using a meter card.
Pay a lower rate for energy used at night. Suitable for homes where over 15% of total energy is used at night-time.
Get discounts for buying both your gas and electricity from Seeboard.
Make life easier by putting in your meter readings and changing account details online.
Seeboard offers two green tariffs for those who wish to opt for more environmentally friendly energy sources.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct debit
- Credit/debit card
- Cash /cheque
- Prepay meter
Priority services register – register for elderly, sick and disabled customers who have specific energy needs. This enables use of the following:
- Password scheme – private word only known by yourself and London Energy that can be used to ascertain whether visitors to your house are genuine London Energy representatives
- Minicom system for those with textphones.
- Talking, large print and Braille bills for customers with sight difficulties.
- Audio copies of information booklets.
- Special controls and adapters for gas and electric appliances.
- If you rely on electric equipment for health reasons (nebulisers, ventilators etc), London Electric can inform you of planned supply interruptions in advance.
- Bill sent to another address.