Chester Business Park
- General enquiries 0845 270 0700
- Email email@example.com
* Open: Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 9am – 5pm excluding public and bank holidays
In 1995 Manweb and ScottishPower merged, and combined they provide 2.5 million homes in the UK with power.
Your serviceswill still be provided through the same pipes, cables and lines and Lloyds will take care of the switch so there will be no charge. Lloyds TSB claim it can take ‘less than 10 minutes’ to sign up and that the cost of your bills should be lower.
- Manweb research into renewable energy sources beyond what a number of other suppliers do, and ScottishPower own hydro-electric and wind farms across the UK.
- Promise to deliver quality and value for money services.
- Dual Fuel
- Fixed Billing
Packages on offer
Standard gas tariff
Gas package for most users
Standard electricity tariff
Electricity for most users
Gas & Electricity Package
Save more money by getting both your gas and electricity from ScottishPower/Manweb.
Online energy service
You can save even more money by opting for paperless billing and ScottishPower/Manweb’s online account service.
No standing charge service
You can opt to pay no standing charge, so that all you pay for are the units you use.
Green energy tariff
ScottishPower/Manweb offers various options for customers wishing to take the more environmentally friendly options.
It is possible to use a top-up option to use prepay for your gas and electricity account.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct debit/standing order
- Credit/debit card
- Cash/cheque through bank/post office