Atlantic Electric and Gas
Atlantic Electric and Gas
PO Box 7506
- General enquiries 0845 073 3030
- Electricity 0845 073 3030
- Gas 0845 678 0055
- Switching 0800 028 3028
- Meterline 0800 107 3205
- Careline 0800 622 838
- Textline 0800 622 839
- Energyline 0845 777 6633
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Electric and Gas is part of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group (SSE) and has been operating for about 5 years. Based in Gloucester, it supplies both Gas and Electricity to 300,000 customers and, along with its other brands, serves over 6 million customers across the UK.
- Aim to be cheaper than British Gas for gas and cheaper than your local electricity supplier for electricity.
- Offer an e-billing service, allowing you to manage bills and submit meter readings online.
- One month’s free energy for customers who sign up to Atlantic online and opt to pay by direct debit.
- Dual Fuel
- Economy 7
Packages on offer
Electricity Domestic Standard
Domestic Standard is designed for homes where little electricity is used during the night.
Economy discounts the electricity price for 7 hours each night and is therefore suitable for homes that use over 15% of their consumption at night.
Suitable for all homes with mains gas, there is a Service Charge calculated per day, and a unit rate.
Nil Service Charge
This is for people who only wish to pay for the units they have actually used. The rates are organised into primary, secondary and follow-on rates.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct Debit
- Phone banking
- Phone (0845 073 3030) by debit card.
- By post.
- By cheque or cash at any branch of your own bank or a NatWest Bank; this is free. If you use a different bank you may have to pay a fee.
- In shops with PayPoint.
- At a post office (cash only) where you will have to pay their fee.
Home energy care register – register for elderly, sick and disabled customers who have specific energy needs. This enables use of the following:
- Priority Service Register which you can join to receive Careline services
- Careline: 0800 622 838
- Freephone Textline: 0800 622 839 for those with hearing or speech difficulties
- Large print or Braille bills for blind or partially sighted customers
- Talking Bills – bills read over the phone for those who have trouble reading or seeing.
- Bill sent to friend or relative
- Notification in the event of a power cut if you rely on your supply for medical equipment
- Information on special appliances or adapters and controls to help you with your appliances
- Warmth without worry – advice on keeping warm on a low budget