PO Box 7750
- General enquiries 0845 059 9905
- Email Feedback Form
E.ON (formerly Powergen) is one of the UK’s leading power and gas companies – generating and distributing electricity and retailing power and gas to millions of homes and businesses in the UK.
- E.ON offers a range of home energy services, including boiler and central heating installation and maintenance.
- E.ON is also one of the leading green developers, owners and operators of wind farms in the UK today.
- Earnings for Tesco Clubcard Holders.
- Guarantee 4
- Go Green
- Dual Fuel
Packages on offer
Standard Gas Tariff
Gas package for most users – with removed standing charges so you only pay for what you use.
Standard electricity tariff
Electricity for most users – with removed standing charges so you only pay for what you use.
Direct debit discounts
E.ON offers a discount to customers who pay by direct debit.
Dual fuel package
E.ON offer discounts to customers who buy both gas and electricity from them. These discounts are increased if you also pay by direct debit.
E.ON offers a variety of green tariffs for the environmentally aware customer.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct Debit
- Prepay using card or key
- Over the phone
Age concern tariffs, designed with elderly customers in mind, include a number of features:
- Free early-warning hypothermia thermometer
- Three free carbon monoxide detectors
- Free advice on saving energy in your home
- Free energy saving light bulbs
- Cold weather rebates for the winter months