40 Grosvenor Place
London SW1X 7EN
- Customer Enquiries 0800 085 0000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Enquiries 020 7242 9050
- Email email@example.com
EDF Energy is one of the UK’s largest energy companies in the UK and is the new name for the merged London Electricity and Seeboard Group of companies.
EDF energy generate around 7% of the UK’s electricity and over a quarter of the UK Population depend on them for their electricity. The company employ 11,3000 people and supply energy to approximately 5 million customers through their retail brands.
EDF Energy encompasses London Energy, SWEB Energy and Seeboard Energy as well as having its own EDF Energy customers which were formerly Virgin HomeEnergy customers.
- Large well established energy company.
- Offer priority services to elderly and disabled customers.
- Points for Nectar card holders.
- Dual Fuel
Packages on offer
Standard Gas Tariff
There are two gas tariffs depending on whether you only have your gas supply with EDF or whether you are a duel fuel customer. For both tariffs you pay a set rate for the first 1465 kWh you use each month then a lower amount from any additional units used. There are discounts for paying by Direct Debit and if your gas supply is part of a duel fuel arrangement.
Make life easier by putting in your meter readings and changing account details online.
Direct Debit Tariffs
Benefit from discounts when paying your bills by direct debit
Dual Fuel Tariff
Take both gas and electricity from EDF Energy and get a discount when paying with cash, cheque or prepayment. Benefit from further duel fuel discounts when paying by monthly Direct Debit in addition to your monthly Direct Debit discount for each fuel.
After installation of a prepayment meter, customers can pay for their gas and electricity as they use it with no need for bills or meter reading. Prepay customers pay for their energy at exactly the same rate as other customers, so are not penalised for their choice of payment method.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct Debit
- Debit/Credit card
EDF Energy offer a Priority Services option for customers who are elderly, sick or disabled. Once registered for this, customers will be able to take advantage of:
- Password scheme – private word only known by yourself and EDF Energy that can be used to ascertain whether visitors to your house are genuine London Energy representatives.
- Minicom system for those with textphones.
- Talking, large print and Braille bills for customers with sight difficulties. Larger text also offered on the website.
- Audio copies of information booklets.
- Special controls and adapters for gas and electric appliances.
- If you rely on electric equipment for health reasons (nebulisers, ventilators etc), London Electric can inform you of planned supply interruptions in advance.
- Bill sent to another address.
- Meter Reading Services